Ever accidentally throw something away and then later realize you actually needed it? Haha i did this with my life
Spare Me Your Judgement.: andreashettle: anonymus-maximus: musingsandobsessions: lalondes: oh...
oh yeah and i can’t believe it’s taken me this long to bring this up but i’m absolutely not here for people shading the “american girl today”/”my american girl” line because
- the line literally enables girls to create a doll that looks like them
- including a wide array of non-white skin tones and non-european features
- like black dolls with curly and textured hair
- or asian dolls that appear to have epicanthic folds
- and they’ve also released accessories like doll-sized wheelchairs, hearing aids, and crutches so that girls who aren’t able-bodied or are hard of hearing can have a little friend who shares their experiences
- and they’ve even begun to offer dolls without hair for little girls who have alopecia or have lost hair while battling cancer
- and basically if you don’t think that’s the tightest shit then get out of my face
Also: SERVICE DOGS.
IT’S SO CUTE IT EVEN HAS TRAINING TREATS. You go American Girl.
So this was sweet and cool, and then came the service dog. I think I woke Partner…
Reblogging because how can I not?! And, because disability representation (and people of color representation and everything else you can think of) in popular culture MATTERS.
im in one of those ‘cuddle up with someone and watch a lame movie while i kiss their neck and casually take off their pants’ mood
things to say to bugs when science finally unlocks the secrets of human-bug communication:
- im not hurting you i am taking you to a safe place
- do you eat weird crumbs cause i found some im willing to share
- you can bite me if you want but id rather be no-bite friends
- i like your big colorful eyes, very stylish
- please dont crawl into my sleeves
- (sings a duet with a cricket)
(Source: bwmegatron, via smilehead)
Yo I don’t even care if 97.3845% of the stories on here are made up y’all are creative as fuck and have me laughing more than anyone irl A+++ job keep on lying and doing your thing
i woke up to my mom yelling “WE’VE GOT AN UGLY ASS CHRISTMAS TREE, WITH SOME GAY GUY ON THE TOP” and i
1/2179 older »